|Late Cancellation / No show||n/a||$100|
Returned Check (NSF)
- Cash, check, or credit card are due at the time of service.
- Please verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts may be used to cover the cost of a specific therapy.
- We take these credit cards:
The more information you have about your insurance plan, the better able you will be to make an informed decision about the right therapist for you. Please contact your provider for specifics of your plan and ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have “out-of-network” mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have teletherapy (therapy provided via video connection over the internet) benefits?
In-House Insurance Coverage
I am an currently in-network therapist for the following major insurance carriers:
- Allina Health Aetna
- America’s Choice PPO
- BHP (Behavioral Health Partners)
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Health Partners
- Medical Assistance
- Minnesota Care
- United Health Care
Out-of-Network Insurance Coverage
Most other major health insurers cover my therapy rates on an out-of-network basis. This means therapy may or not be covered (or covered in full.) If you have insurance for which I am out-of-network please call your insurance company before therapy begins.